Tuesday, February 7, 2017

It Starts with A Choice

** Warning: there are some photos later on that are NSFW. I'm in a bra and leggings. **


Well, we did our first night of DDPYoga last night (2/6). Now, I will preface this with two things:
1. Neither one of us has ever done yoga, and
2. We're not in shape (we're not counting round...). 
So, we did the Breathing section, and then we started in on the Beginner Beginner section.

30 minutes later and three sections in, we were both sweating and ready to be done. I was ok with that. It's first night, and I didn't want to overextend myself and hate it completely. It's actually kind of fun.

Now, here comes the NSFW stuff. I took photos of my husband, but he requested that I don't post his. He took pictures of me, and I'm going to post them here. There's a front view, and a back view, and neither of them are pretty. They're kind of gross. If you can't be constructive, just don't be mean.























It's me -- the rolls, the chub, the fat; the big ass, the flabby arms, the gut, the double chin. All of it.

And we're making it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment