Monday, February 20, 2017

Week Behind

Last week was NOT a week conducive to working out.

Monday: dinner with friends at their house; meaning you can't just leave cause "I gotta go get sweaty."

Tuesday: Valentine's Day. I know it's not much of an excuse, but we spent a couple of hours making sushi and being all lovey. Shut it.

Wednesday: MY BIRTHDAY! Yeah, I make a big deal out of my birthday. Level'd up to 39! Tom and I both got home, and we were chillin on the couch, deciding when we were going to go to dinner. I just wanted Gianni's spaghetti (mmmmm...*drool*), and he wasn't ready yet. No worries -- just snuggled on the couch, playing on our respective phones. There's a knock at the door. He gets up to go get it, dog's freaking out, and I hear voices. I assume it's Tab and Hope.

I look up to see my sister, my mum, my niece, and her girlfriend walk in the door!! They drove almost an hour just to come see me on my birthday and surprise me. I love them. They drive me batshit crazy most days, but I love-love-LOVE them.

My husband, when he wants to, is VERY good at keeping secrets :) He and my sister and my mum planned the whole thing!

Thursday...yeah, Thursday wasn't good. We ate at Taco Bell, and I tried the new Naked Chicken Chalupa. Wasn't bad, a bit spicy. Got home, was just feeling run down, so we vegged on the couch. 10.30pm, my stomach was not a happy camper. So I took some Tums. 11.30, I ended up dragging a trashcan into the bathroom, just in case. I never did throw up, but from 11.30 to almost 3am, I was not on the toilet a grand total of about 10 minutes -- I tried to go back to bed twice, and that didn't work. I was finally pooped out (pun intended) a little after 3, some pounds lighter and almost a book more well-read.

Friday was hard to sit and I just did not feel good. So, we decided we'd start again on Monday (that would be today).

Although, I do need to decide if I need to have my hand X-rayed from football.

Fuck, these upper levels are getting harder.

Back to yoga'ing tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment