Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Keeping Track

I so don't want to overload myself with being healthier. I've found that if I make gradual changes, I stick with them better. For example:

I'm documenting what I'm eating, but not the caloric intake. It's helping that I'm only interested in eating smaller amounts of the not-so-good stuff and larger amounts of the better-for-me.

Monday night, I had a large bowl of lettuce, carrots, and red cabbage salad, with about a half hand of shredded cheddar cheese and about 2 Tbs of ranch dressing.

Yesterday, I had:
2 strawberry poptarts
grilled chicken go wrap and a broccoli cheese potato from Wendy's
unsweetened tea
a large salad of lettuce, carrots, radishes, peapods, and red cabbage, with cheese and about 2 Tbs of catalina dressing
a sandwich and a half of chicken salad with 2 pieces of swiss cheese
a can of diet dew (and surprisingly, not even the whole can).

So far today, I'm on 2 strawberry poptarts, and 16 oz of half hot chocolate, half coffee (no additional add-ins).

Tonight, we are on Day Two of DDPYoga. I do have to get a new tape measure (and seam ripper, but that's cause I lost mine), new batteries for the scale, and some more water (our water is gross--smells like a pool most of the time).

I have the myfitnesspal app, but I'm just kind of indifferent on it. This seems easier, for whatever reason! lolol

How do you keep track of what you're doing/eating/whatever?

If you don't want to comment, shoot me an email at dreamerandrealist at gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment